Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Follow Friday! (#2)


Follow Friday is a weekly blog HOP, hosted by Parajunkee

Q. What is the book that you really don't want to admit loving?


Well that's easy :)

Twilight series! I dunno, first there was a huge hype about it, everyone getting all excited and talking how wonderful and amazing and cool it is, and then.. all of a sudden people started looking at you weird if you mentioned that you read it (don't even try saying you actually enjoyed it!)
Well guess what?! I LOVED Twilight series, it was super enjoyable and I could read like 10 more books in this series if only Stephenie Meyer wrote them!
And I liked her "The Host" too! HA!
*don't look at me so weird*

Don't forget to leave me the link to your answer!
If you follow, I'll follow back!

5 comments:

Gina said...

Thank you! I love the Twilight series, but all of a sudden people just think you're stupid for even mentioning at it. Those people should actually go read the book. They are great! Here's my hop:
http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday-book-blogger-hop-and-book.html
Have a lovely weekend!

Howard Sherman said...

I've seen some surprising answers but I think my response to this week's Follow Friday question will shock most.

I have to say that I loved the Harry Potter series but have a really hard time admitting it. It's teenage stuff. Perfect for the YA audience, sure.

But a grown man who just last week blogged about wishing he could step inside the Rogue Warrior book series with Navy SEALs shooting, looting, drinking and wenching has got a real hard time admitting to loving teenie-bopper Harry Potter.

I go into much more detail on my blog and welcome all comments - http://www.howardsherman.net

All I ask is that everyone try and keep their comments civil. It's cool to disagree but flame wars are NOT cool.

Thank God it's Follow Friday!
Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Ms. C said...

Hi Evie,

I'm another BC girl... and I'm off to Poland next week! Loving your blog, most definitely a new follower :)

Take care & happy reading,
Ms. C
http://coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com/

Read.Breathe.Relax. said...

Evie- I agree! Twilight was kinda embarrassing for...a long time. lol Now, I feel like A LOT of people have read it, and it's a little less like "Oh, Twilight??"

Here's my post: Follow Friday & Blog Hop!

Amy Jones said...

Hi Evie! I loved The Twilight Sereis and The Harry Potter Series and I'll go two more for you... Da, da, da, DAAA! The Percy Jackson Series AND The Red Pyramid Series! I LOVE Rick Riordan and how he integrates history into his writing (Greek mythology with the Percy series, Egyptian mythology with The Red Pyramid). Don't deny yourself a good read just because they SAY they are written for middle grade readers. I love them all and I'm well past the middle grade years.

Smiles,
Amy
http://amyjonesyaff.blogspot.com
http://soulquesttrilogy.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...