Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 4/1-4/4

Book Blogger Hop


BROUGHT TO US BY Crazy-for-Books

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

Question of the week:

  "Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?"
  
Here's my answer: 
I did usually try to play some tricks on my family members when I was a kid, but they're very smart, they never fall for it.

Me on the other hand..
I woke up one day to see my car gone. The keys were in my bag, in my room, no one could access them. And there were NO spare keys for my old Suzuki.. so of course I panicked. (well, panicked doesn't really cut it, I came close to wetting my pants). I started crying and dialing the police number. And then I look at my dad and he is like laughing his *a*s*s* off to the point that he got all red from not being able to catch his breath.

>__<

Dad? What did you do?

I just put it to "neutral" and pushed it over to the other side of the house. In the middle of the night.
o_O

So, yep, my dad always knew how to make a fool out of me and he always got a huge kick out of doing so :D
Would love to see your answers to this week's question, so don't forget to leave me a linky in the comments! :)

5 comments:

Britta said...

Haha, that's really funny! I think that would freak anyone out. Even if they did have spare keys.

Britta

Susan said...

LOL - what a mean dad! That would totally freak me out. I'm like you, I fall for everything, so people love playing jokes on me. Not fair!

Glad to have found you via the Hop!

Cyndi M. said...

That prank is something my dad would have done!

Your newest follower :)

Howard Sherman said...

At first I wasn't going to participate in this week's Book Blogger Hop. I'm not even sure why.

But here I am. And I'm glad! To dispel any false impressions people may have had about me being a old, stodgy fuddy-duddy I'm happy to share some of my very best pranks with you.

Highlights include - low-grade explosives, eggs and salt shakers. Get all the side-splitting details over on my blog - http://www.howardsherman.net

They date back to my younger years as a Brooklyn boy which brings about some introspection.

I'm going to go pull some pranks today. Look out world! I'm coming out of prankster retirement!
Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Elizabeth said...

That was a joke I could handle...it was a little scary, but not mean. I hate mean pranks.

I am stopping by from the blog hop.

Hope you have a fun blog hop.

Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...