Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #2

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser this week:

"The tree shook harder as the light crept up it's trunk and filtrated into the hundreds of branches until the entire enormous structure was a brilliant woodsy beacon so awesome and beautiful it made you cry just to look at it. Finally the energy exploded releasing illuminated leaves upward into the heavens at rocket speed. it was an incredible sight to watch. Streaks of golder light blazed through the sky like fireworks that would never fall to the earth."

- from Soul Quest  by Amy Jones 

Please check out her website ->

I'm enjoying this wonderful novel right now and I have to say: it's really good and captivating, you all should read it :)

My review + author interview will be coming soon!


Marg said...

That's a very simple, and yet very eye catching cover!

My teaser this week is from a short story, something I rarely read!

Karen and Gerard said...

Good teaser, wonder what's going on with that tree! I like your blog header--very cute!

Stopping by from TT. We have 3 this week: a family secrets book, an Amish romance and a suspense:

Alice Audrey said...

Fabulous description. Great teaser.

infertilenanny said...

interesting teaser! here's mine:

Belinda said...

Wow! Great teaser. You can find mine at The Bookish Snob Happy Reading!

Me My Shelf And I said...

Great TT - and the cover is really cool! I will be adding this to my TBR pile for sure!

Here's Mine

(I'm a new follower btw! cute blog!)

Lindsay said...

I'll check out her website soon =)

Here's my teaser!

Have a great week! =)

Tribute Books Mama said...

Great cover and teaser, stop and see mine.

Sally said...

Great teaser and I love that cover.

Lori said...

I hope that you are enjoying your book. Here is my Teaser For Tuesday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...