Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stephen King 2011 challenge!



I found this challenge over at Book Chick City and how could I ever say "no" to uncle Stevie??
Count me in, I'm on board!!

Now I know I am starting a little bit late in the game, after all it's already mid March, but have no fear, I've already read 2 Stephen King books this year and as far as I know there's nothing stopping me from counting them towards my challenge :) Yay~

So here are the rules:
Read either SIX (6) or TWELVE (12) Stephen King novels in 2011 (6 is the minimum but you can read more than 12 if you wish!) 
- You can join anytime during the year (which is really great in my opinion, I hate those challenges that have certain date for accepting new people :( )

This is what I have read so far (this year):
  1. Full Dark, No Stars (I reviewed it and the post is scheduled to appear on 18th this month)
  2. Salem's Lot (will be reviewing it soon)
What I'm planning to include in the 2011 challenge:
  1. Firestarter
  2. Buick 8
  3. The Stand
I haven't decided on any more books yet, as I have already read about 90% of his work. I might decide to re-read something or maybe he will publish something new? We'll see :)
I don't want to decide on the number of books I will be reading either. Not yet at least. It will depend on my free time and other hard to predict factors (like the weather or availability of chocolate chip cookies). I will for sure be aiming at 12 books, but who knows, right? :) 
Anyone want to join the fun? Please click on the button above and sign up! :) And make sure to leave me a comment, too. I'd love to check out what you're reading! 
Good luck everyone :D  

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I have a few SK books to read this year. I joined BCC Urban Fantasy/Horror challenge and I plan on reading The Stand, The Green Mile and Rose Madder this year (at least)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...