Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Library Loot - March 23 to 29

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post. Feel free to steal the button and make sure you live me a linky in the comments below!

So this is what I checked out during my recent trip to library:

So, to sum it all up: lots of Asian fiction (well, Japanese fiction to be more specific), two Holly Black books, which I decided to try when I found out she will be signing books in Vancouver soon and one huge (more than 1000 pages) anthology of Vampire Tales.
Wish me good luck, I am going to need it! :)


Claire (The Captive Reader) said...

I love the cover design for After Dark and have heard good things about Murakami. All the other titles and authors are new to me. Enjoy!

It's so exciting to have another Vancouverite participating in Library Loot!

Mollie said...

Enjoy your loot! I still haven't read any Holly Black, though I've been meaning to! Someday! :)

Linda said...

I've enjoyed Black's graphic novels. Tithe is on my list of books to read this year. Enjoy!

Melanie said...

I must admit I haven't read any Asian novels before but these look ineteresting.

Happy reading Evie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...