Follow Friday is a weekly blog HOP, hosted by Parajunkee
Q. Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
So, here is 5 book related silly facts about me:
1) I could spend the whole day in a book store, I don't think I would even need to eat or drink... No, actually I think I could just camp out in a book store. Spending time surrounded with hundreds of books makes me happy as a clam at high tide.
2) When I was a kid and I read a particularly scary book, I used to put it in the fridge, thinking it will keep the monsters away.
3) I love snuggling under a blanket, with a cup of hot cocoa or coffee with cream (or cappuccino!) in one hand and a good book in the other. I don't think it's silly though, so I'm not sure it really counts. I just felt like sharing it :) That's my little piece of heaven.
4) My husband can not comprehend fiction books. He only reads non-fiction publications. The only time I got him to read a fiction book, was when he agreed to read "Shutter Island" by Dennis Lehane. He loved it, read it in one day, but that didn't make him want to read more fiction books. In fact, he never read any other fiction book again.
5) The first book I read in English was the first part of Harry Potter.
Okie! So! it would be great to see your answers too, please leave me a link in the comments below! I'll visit your blog to check it out :) I'm going back to Soul Quest now, I'm nearing the end of it and am totally in love with Amy Jones' writing style! Stay tuned for my review!