Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Cover Crazy - Monday meme (#3)

Cover crazy is a weekly meme created by: The Book Worms

So this Monday  I am totally crazy about this one!

Now, my pick for this week's CC probably won't strike you as a very original one, I realize everyone was raving about this book (and it's cover) for quite a while now, but I didn't have a chance to talk about it yet, and seriously, how could I not mention this gorgeous cover on my blog?

I just LOVE it's design! Ah, the beautiful dress and a girl who appears to be running away from someone / toward someone/something? Very mysterious and fascinating. Plus this stunning castle in the background, looks so magical!

Someone did a really good job with this one, don't you think? IMHO a good cover is half of success already, because even if the book is good, if the cover is not eye-catching the chances are not many people will decide to pick it up. That's just how it works, we all like eye-candies, don't we? :)

About the book: 
Entwined by Heather Dixon

(Goodreads description)
Azalea is trapped. Just when she should feel that everything is before her . . . beautiful gowns, dashing suitors, balls filled with dancing . . . it's taken away. All of it.
The Keeper understands. He's trapped, too, held for centuries within the walls of the palace. And so he extends an invitation.
Every night, Azalea and her eleven sisters may step through the enchanted passage in their room to dance in his silver forest.
But there is a cost.
The Keeper likes to keep things.
Azalea may not realize how tangled she is in his web until it is too late.
Please share your Cover Crazy with me! Don't forget to leave a linky!!


Rhiannon Ellis said...

This is an adorable blog! And beautiful pick for Cover Crazy! I hadn't seen this book. Where have I been, right? Following!

Lisa said...

Love this cover. So pretty and elegant! Can't wait to get my hands on it.. *sighs*

Lucia (iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books) said...

Wow... what a gorgeous cover! It sounds really good! Cute blog!

Vy said...

I love covers with dresses in them and this one has to be one of my favorites! Great pick!

Kristi The Book Faery said...

Hi Evie! I have loved that cover since I first layed eyes on it!

Great choice! The book is going to be wonderful!

Thanks for stopping by my site, I'm so glad we met!

Ashton The Book Blogger said...

great choice! Looks kinda like cinderella/wizard of oz (the castle looks green).

heres mine!

WildIrishRose33 said...

Ah. I do love that cover. It's gorgeous. I love the swirlies and her dress. And the castle in the background! Absolutely beautiful.

Your Average Book Worms said...

This is definitely a fabulous cover. Even the book itself sounds awesome!

Check out mine!

A Backwards Story said...

I saw this book in person at the store today and it's even more beautiful than online!! It's GORGEOUS! All that white foilage is now silver and shiny!

Brittany said...


You have a very pretty blog and this is a very pretty book! I can't wait to read both :)

- Brittany

Gina @ My Precious said...

Definitely seen this one around the blogosphere. I think it may be one for me which I could appreciate more if I could see it in real life instead of on a computer screen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...