Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Cover Crazy - Monday meme (#2)

Cover crazy is a weekly meme created by: The Book Worms

So this Monday  I am totally crazy about this one!

I saw a review of this book on someone's blog (I'm sorry, I can't remember where exactly I spotted it! T_T) and my first thought was: wow, what a gorgeous cover!!

I just love how this girl's face blends into the background. Her blue eye really stands out and catches my attention each time I look at the cover.

I also like the font that's used for the title, it fits the whole thing perfectly :)
Anyhoo, this is my pick for this week's Cover Crazy, what do you guys think about this cover??


About the book: 

The Iron King
by Julie Kagawa

(Goodreads description)
Meghan Chase has a secret destiny—one she could never have imagined…
Something has always felt slightly off in Meghan's life, ever since her father disappeared before her eyes when she was six. She has never quite fit in at school…or at home.
When a dark stranger begins watching her from afar, and her prankster best friend becomes strangely protective of her, Meghan senses that everything she's known is about to change.
But she could never have guessed the truth—that she is the daughter of a mythical faery king and is a pawn in a deadly war. Now Meghan will learn just how far she'll go to save someone she cares about, to stop a mysterious evil no faery creature dare face…and to find love with a young prince who might rather see her dead than let her touch his icy heart.

Please share your Cover Crazy with me! Don't forget to leave a linky!!


Birdy Books said...

I love all the Iron Fey covers! The Iron King is on my TBR list. :)

Vy said...

I haven't read The Iron King yet but the cover is gorgeous! I love the green blue color and the font goes really well with it :) Great choice

Gina @ My Precious said...

This series is supposed to be fantastic. There is a whole lot going on in that cover, I hope that's what the book is like.

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

I LOVE this series! The cover is the first thing that caught my eye =D They are sooo pretty sitting on the shelf together.

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

Yea, the cover along with the other two are really eye-catching. I have them in by TBR pile but still haven't gotten to them yet haha. I will soon though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...