Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 3/18-3/21

Book Blogger Hop

BROUGHT TO US BY Crazy-for-Books

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

Question of the week:

  "If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"
 Here's my answer: 

Ok, so I guess I'm not going to be super original here. There are many books I could definitely hop into, but having to pick one, I have to say: "Lord of the Rings" I love this book, the world created by JRR Tolkien is just absolutely fantastic and brilliant. I'd love to meet the characters and join them on their quest to destroy the ring. And, you know, Legolas is sooo cute.. do I have to explain more? :)

Would love to see your answers to this week's question, so don't forget to leave me a linky in the comments! :)


edelxxgrace said...

Is it so bad that I haven't read Lord of the Rings yet? Ah, it's been on my to read list for years. Thankfully I'm reading the book this year in my English class.

Here's mine:

Have a good day! :D

edelxxgrace said...

Unfortunately, there's no "follow" function on the software I'm using for my blog, but there is a subscribe function! Regardless, I followed you as well. It's nice to find a fellow manga lover! :D

bookluvrmindy said...

Everytime I see your blog I just love, love, love it!

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I am ashamed to admit that I have never read Lord of the Rings.

Nicki J Markus said...

Hopping by....I'm a big Lord of the Rings fan too. I love your cute little banner!
Check out my answer to the question:

Dizzy C said...

Yep, sounds like a fun adventure.

enjoy your weekend


bookaddict4real said...

I am also embarrassed to admit that I haven't
read the series, I've seen a little bit of the
movie and it does seem like it would be fun.

It's a Book Thing said...

I would love to be a Marian Keyes character!!!

Hop by the blog to say hi

DJL said...

Hopping through via the Bloghop, and great answer! :D I'd love to be taken into Tolkien's world, too. Happy hopping and reading!


Rachel said...

I've never read Lord of the Rings either.

I don't know that I'd be brave enough to enter this world, but I'd like to be in Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series, to visit Scotland and meet Jamie Fraser.

You can visit my blog at
Happy hopping.

pussreboots said...

My answer's a little selfish. Come see why. Happy blog hop.

Howard Sherman said...

Apologies in advance for my answer this week as it will not immediately resonate with the book blogger population which happens to be 99.5% female.

My choice is a book series geared towards guys which won’t enthrall the vast majority of my fellow book bloggers (who are almost entirely female) with the extensive discussion of powerful weapons and sexy milspec gear, beautiful women, eye-popping action sequences (with occasionally obscene violence), and the like.

But there IS something in my answer that just about everyone of the female persuasion can benefit from my decidedly “books for guys” post. Hop on over to to find out what it is.

Happy Hop Friday!

Howard Sherman

Edel said...

Okay, I finally discovered how to put the follow function on my blog, after two hours, haha. I hope I won't bother you by asking you to actually "follow" me? Have a great day! :D

Oh, and there's a drama for Paradise Kiss, I heard. My favourite Japanese actor is in it!

Nonners said...

You have been awarded on my blog. Please visit post for details.

Love your blog and reviews!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Wouldn't I love to have adventures with the hobbits?! Great choice.

Here's my post for this hop. Hope you will stop by. I always follow back.

Elizabeth said...

I like your choice.

Stopping by from the blog hop...have a fun hop.

Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer...I listed three. :)


Lilly Bear ♡ said...

Hey girl, you've got such an adorable blog! I'm a new follower :) I'd love if you could check out mine, too. Looking forward to getting to know you and your blog better!

Lilly <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...