BROUGHT TO US BY Crazy-for-Books
In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!
Question of the week:
"If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"
Here's my answer:
(What a great question!! I actually really love visiting book stores and book sites to check out what is worth getting, so that when I get my paycheck I can just quickly stop by a book store and grab everything I want! So fun! :P)
1. The King's Speech - Mark Logue
2. The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
3. I am Number Four - Pittacus Lore
4. Tithe - Holly Black
5. The Kangaroo Notebook - Abe Kobo
6. Full Dark, No Stars - Stephen King (I already read this one, but it was just so amazing, I would love to have it on my bookshelf!! It's definitely something I will re-read in the future!)
7. Sapphique - Catherine Fisher
That's quite a weird crowd, right? Well, I love many genres, not just YA, there are just so many awesome books to read!!
What would you buy yourself for $80?? Make sure to share a link to your blog, so I can check it out!!:)