Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Book Blogger Hop 3/1-3/21

Book Blogger Hop


BROUGHT TO US BY Crazy-for-Books

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

Question of the week:

 "Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"
 Here's my answer: 

Most of the time I am a one-book-at-a-time reader, I like to get lost in the story and I prefer not to confuse myself with many different plots. I believe that each book deserves our full attention and if you're going to jump back and forth between few stories, it's better not to read at all.  I have huge respect for writers and their work :)
To be honest, I was always very envious of people who could read few books at the same time and not get it all mixed up. How do you do it, guys? 


Would love to see your answers to this week's question, so don't forget to leave me a linky in the comments! :)
 

12 comments:

Brenda Youngerman said...

Evie,
Thanks for hopping by and I love your site! I am now your newest follower and I have added you to my blog roll so I can keep up with you! I would love to grab your badge but I can't find one!

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I'm with you. I usually read one book at a time unless I have a book emergency of sorts.

www.reflectionsofabookaholic.com

Brenda Youngerman said...

Hi Evie,
I grabbed your badge!
Brenda

Somer said...

Just hopping by! Thanks for stopping at my blog! Yours is very cute! I'm a new follower!

Somer @ A Bird's Eye Review

Alison said...

Hopping through. New follower! I absolutely adore your blog header and the entire design. It's fabulous.
My Hop

Dizzy C said...

I like your comment that a book deserves our attention one at a time.

enjoy ur weekend
carol

Hannah Mariska said...

Hopping by...
I totally agree - its good to focus on one story and really enjoy it. Besides, I'd just get confused reading lots of books :)

Have a lovely weekend!

RhiannonPaille said...

Good thing I'm Canadian too then! So these books won't cost that much to ship to you! :)

Caroline (Bon Bons and Reveries) said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now ur newest follower! YAY!
I read more than one book at a time but they r usually different genres...also, i don't really get confused between stories, every author has a different voice and story they want to tell-so every book is like a different world for me where everything in that story makes sense for that story=i know this sounds really confusing but it makes complete sense in my head. haha
Anways, have a great weekend :) Love ur background!
Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

Lisa said...

Followed back ;) Your blog is so adorable! I could stare at your header all day...

TwoBibliomaniacs said...

I’m a little late to the game this week, but just hopping by. New follower! I’m also a huge Stephen King fan and am very anxious to read Full Dark, No Stars. Right now I’m starting the Gunslinger series. Don’t know why I haven’t read these book yet…

The only reason I can read multiple books is if I’m careful not to cross my genres too close! Have a great weekend.

http://www.twobibliomaniacs.blogspot.com

J-9 said...

Just passing through on the Blog Hop and I love your site, your little read is really cute. I'm a new follower as we seem to have some book genres in common

Hope you have time to stop by my blog and see my answer to this weeks questions and follow if you like too. http://j9books.blogspot.com/

Cheers!!

J9

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...